- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups soy milk
- 3 black tea bags
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 6 cardamom pods
- 15 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- grated nutmeg or ground cardamom
- agave nectar to sweeten
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a saucepan and heat until the milk almost boils.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture before serving.
- You can add grated nutmeg or cinnamon on top if you wish.
- You can also add a bit of agave to sweeten the tea.