Steamed Spinach with Lemon
- 9 ounces baby or trimmed regular spinach
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- Fill a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water, and fit with a steamer insert.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add spinach and reduce to a simmer.
- Cover, and steam until spinach has wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Garnish with lemon. Serve immediately.